Taylor: The elegant, hand-carved, solid wood armchair
The ‘Taylor’ armchair is characterized by the sinuous and elegant shapes of its hand-carved solid wood frame and its soft cushions. This combination of shapes and materials are available in a variety of finishes and combinations: canaletto walnut or ash (lacquered or natural) for the wooden frame, fabrics or leather for the cushion cover. The result is a Carlo Bimbi design armchair with a solidly sculpted structure and nice craftsmanship that fully express Borzalino’s values, such as elegance, refined design, and comfort.
Structure: solid wood.
- Seat springing: elastic straps.
- Fillings: removable seat cushion in 35 Kg/cubic meter density polyurethane foam and covered with feather quilt channelled in order to guarantee that the feathers remain neatly and constantly in place over time. Back cushion in channelled feather to give roundness and softness.
- Detail: solid wood frame hand carved. Lacquered brass ‘B’ Trademark
- Inlaid in the wooden frame.
- Outside structure: In lacquered oak or solid walnut Canaletto wood made by master craftsmen with strong structural grafts of fine workmanship